Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Learning to Hear His Voice

Have you been using the 3-Question format for studying Scripture lately? As we mentioned at Retreat, this particular format is the way Anne Graham Lotz teaches during her "Just Give Me Jesus" workshops.

If you'd like a refresher or if you were not able to participate in our Saturday Bible study workshop at our Winter Retreat, please visit AnGeL Ministries website to watch Ms. Graham Lotz present this Bible study method. The video runs about 30 minutes, but she lays out the method in the first 7-8 minutes, and the remainder of the video is practice!

Click HERE to watch it.

In addition, you'll find other helpful resources on her site, like several 3-question Bible study series. This would be very beneficial if you'd really like to apply this technique but just don't know where to start!

Click HERE to go directly to those resources!

As always, we'd love to hear how things are going with you at home! Is there a particular passage of Scripture that you've come to understand more deeply as you train your heart to listen for His voice?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just started using this format and I just LOVE IT!!!! I even want to get up earlier that 5:30 (I know that is hard to believe.) I can't wait to hear what God has to say to me from His word each day. His word has become so much clearer to me. I encourage all to give it a try and see how God speaks to you through His Holy and beautiful Word.
love you all
debbie taylor